I am known to my friends and acquaintances as the one who loves the snow, the cold and the winter. But I admit that this warmer weather and sunshine is absolutely refreshing and welcome! As the semester winds down I want to encourage us all to take some time to peak out from the corners of our textbooks and laptops to enjoy the beautiful days that we have coming. Some of my favorite things to do are…
– walk through one of the many parks that surround out campus
– try out some new frozen yogurt (I recommend Cafe East, one the first floor of Lerner! It’s amazing!)
– eat lunch on Low Steps or Lehman Lawn
– watch the sun set from the top of Sulz tower (an all year thing, but especially nice since the sun doesn’t set till later)
– buy some fresh flowers from a bodega or Trader Joe’s to bring spring time into my room
Sending sunshine and smiles to everyone!