Check out these wellness resources for the spring semester. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or just stop by the office (119 Reid — past the elevators to the left) when we’re open!
- Peer Ed Office Hours (7-9pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays) will resume on the 29th. Drop by to meet a peer ed, ask a question, check out our wellness library, use a massage chair, and just relax in our comfy space. Staff office hours (1-4pm Monday–Friday) are back on as well.
- Running with Rosie (4:15pm on Thursdays) will resume on January 31st. Join WW for a 30-40 minute run through Riverside Park (around the track on especially cold days!). We’ll be running at a conversational-pace, and all are welcome. Meet in the Well-Woman office.
- Knitting Club (7-8pm Thursdays) will resume on January 31st. No experience necessary–we’re happy to teach or help with projects. Feel free to come once, once in a while, or every week.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga (7:15-8pm Thursdays) will resume January 31st. In this class we will be moving quickly from pose to pose whilst synchronizing with our breath, great for those who’d like to work up a sweat!
- “Gentle” Vinyasa Yoga (7:15-8pm Sundays) will resume on February 3rd. This class is designed for those looking for stress reduction, increased flexibility, and a foundation in meditative principles.
- GYN Education Sessions (6:30-7pm Tuesdays) will resume on February 5th. Please stop in if you are planning on having your first ever GYN exam, or if you have any questions about sexual health, STIs, contraception, the menstrual cycle…or anything at all!