Merry Christmas, 5th Day of Chanukkah, Day Before Kwanzaa, and all other super important days that we celebrate in the snow winter season. If you’re at all interested, I spent this holiday eating phở, watching Moulin Rouge, and blogging. I know, I’m a sucker for tradition, aren’t you?
There are a lot of things to look back on in 2008. Here is my personal list of things to remember as a Well-Woman and a blogger:
- Weekly wellness tune-up e-mails (sign up for the listserv!)
- The presidential elections, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Tina Fey, and the glass ceiling
- Our annual breast cupcakes for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Barnard’s free Gardisil HPV vaccinations (sorry, Columbia ladies)
- Newer and better blogs, bloggers, and publications (The XX Factor, Bust Mag blog, Go! Mag)
Please post your most memorable things about Well-Woman / The W Spot this year, and don’t forget that the greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Also, don’t drink absinthe, or Kylie Minogue will appear dressed up as a tiny green fairy.