It looks like there are more Wellness buffs out there than I thought! The New York Times, famous on the web for its lightning-fast headline updates and massive slew of blogs, had one relevant blog that escaped my attention… Well, updated by Tara Parker-Pope (who also writes for the Wall Street Journal), “reports daily on medical science, nutrition, fitness and family health”. Here are a few of the most recent headlines:
- Voices of Restless Leg Syndrome
- Tossing a Better Holiday Salad
- Prostate Cancer and Polar Bears
- A Small Kitchen Is No Excuse
- Are Nut Bans Promoting Hysteria?
Looks like you Google Reader subscribers have something new to add to the list (post-finals, of course).